Drawing Classes 2016
|Asgard arriving in Howth 1961|
We are looking for participants for the Drawing Classes due to start soon in the Club.
Learn the wonderful skills of drawing in pencil, graphite, and charcoal with artist, Desmond McCarthy (www.desmondmccarthy.com).
Courses are designed for all abilities and take place in a relaxed, yet structured atmosphere.
The drawing classes are suitable for beginners and experienced artists alike and are created to enable you to tackle simple and what might seem difficult subjects. Your new skills will be of immense value for your compositions and painting.
|Mount Street Bridge and Old Schoolhouse, Dublin|
If you would like to register your interest please contact Desmond McCarthy by e-mail here
Materials you will need
1. Pencils: 3B, 6B, 7B, 8B (one of each will do)
2. Putty Rubber and Ordinary Rubber
3. Charcoal Pencils or Sticks (optional)
4. A3 Size Drawing Pad (cartridge paper)
5. Drawing Board (lightweight)
6. Fixative Spray for Pencil or Charcoal (ordinary hairspray will do!)
All the above can be purchased at your local Art Shop. There is no need to buy boxes of pencils.
* Moist tissues are handy for keeping hands clean!